DASH is a CLI tool for faster, safer and Smarter way to transfer files between two users.
- Share file of any size.
- Secured file transfer.
- A geeky way to transfer files.
- Direct transfer with a link (No need to share your email, whatsapp no. for transfer).
- Recieve file only when you want (Till DASH is running).
How it works
- The Reciever has to start DASH first on his device.
- It will give you a web link which you have to share with the person Sender.
- Then Sender need to open that web link in a web browser which has a file uploader and upload the file.
- At Reciever end, the file gets recived at Desktop(Default Location).
Steps to setup :
git clone https://github.com/0xprateek/dash
pip install -r requirements.txt
sudo python3 ./configure.py
Getting ngrok authtoken :
- Go to
- Login/Signup to your account.
- Copy your authentication token from
- Paste it in the terminal.
Starting DASH :
- a) Using Command line arguments
python3 ./dash.py -path /home/user/Documents
python3 ./dash.py -port 7000
b) Without Command line arguments
#### Usage :
python3 ./dash.py [-h] [-port PORT] [-path PATH] [-v]
##### optional arguments:
-h, --help show this help message and exit
-port PORT Port address
-path PATH Path to save file
Any and all contributions, issues, features and tips are welcome.
DASH is licence under GPL v3.0 license