Manage multiple runtime versions with a single CLI tool, extendable via plugins - docs at asdf-vm.com
asdf-vm is a CLI tool that can manage multiple language runtime versions on a per-project basis. It is like
pyenv (and more) all in one! Simply install your language's plugin!
Why use asdf-vm?
- single CLI for multiple languages
- consistent commands to manage all your languages
- single global config keeping defaults in one place
.tool-versions config file per project
- support for existing config files
.ruby-version for easy migration
- automatically switches runtime versions as you traverse your directories
- simple plugin system to add support for your language of choice
- completion scripts managed by the plugin, not you!
Please head over the documentation site for more information!
See CONTRIBUTING.md in the repo or the Contributing section on the docs site.