Ever struggled reviewing a large pull request in GitHub? PRHero is an open
source alternative UI for reviewing pull requests.
What it will do:
- View PR's with a file tree explorer to see what's changed.
- Rich diffs using VSCode's monaco editor.
- Pulls comments and CI checks inline to view the full status.
- Read comments without being interrupted in your review process.
- View only what's changed since you last looked at a pull request.
Try it out
Try the example https://colinjfw.github.io/prhero/?owner=helm&repo=helm&pr=7323#Tree or
review any pull request at https://colinjfw.github.io/prhero/.
- Private repositories.
- Smarter file tree expansion (will hit GitHub rate limits quickly).
- PR approval.
- Check run reports.
What do you think?
Let me know :)