Sync clipboard across macOS/Linux/Windows on LAN.
Written in Node.js, with native UI powered by the Yue library.
How to use
- Download the software from Releases page.
- You will be asked to fill some information on first run, you should at least
change "channel" and "key" to unique strings.
- Repeat on your other computers, and make sure the port/channel/key are same.
- Only plain text are synchronized, there is currently no plan to implement file
- The network part is implemented by broadcasting UDP messages on LAN, so large
text in clipboard could fail to be sent. There is plan to rewrite the network
code with a proper P2P library to support sending large text.
I do not plan to spend too much time maintaining this project, so if you want to
add a major new feature, I would suggest forking this project instead of sending
a pull request, and I would be very happy to add a link to your fork here.
Bug reports and fixes would still be very much appreciated.
The application's icon
is designed by BomSymbols.